Click "Make Note Recur" button on the daynote window to create a recurring daynote.
On the next window(a drop down sheet in OS X) pick how many weeks,
months or years this daynote should recur. Skipping allowed
between recurring notes.
- Recurring daynotes are created after pressing "Create Recurring Notes" button.
- A recurring note created for a date that already contains a note will be appended to the existing note.
- Weekly recurring notes are based on the day (Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday etc.). So, a recurring note from Wednesday the 7th
would recur on Wednesday the 14th, Wednesday the 21st for the
- Monthly recurring notes are based on the date (1st ,2nd 3rd
etc.). A monthly recurring note from the 6th of March would recur
on the 6th of April, 6th of May etc. If a date doesn't exist in a
recurring month (i.e. you recur January 31st and February has
only 28 or 29 days) the last day of the month is used.
- Yearly recurring notes are based on the date in the recurring
years. So, a January 31, 2005 note would recur on January 31,
2006, January 31, 2007 etc.
- Skipping is optional (leave at zero to bypass skipping). It
allows recurring notes to skip a week (or month or year). So, a
note for March 1st, for the next 2 weeks and skipping one 1 week
would show up on March 15th (skipping the 8th) and March 29th (skipping