An audible alarm sounds when the
timer expires and CCN X presents a dialog box and bounces the dock icon
if you are using another program. Repetitions do not start
until you switch to this notification dialog and press the OK button
to dismiss it.
- A live timer countdown displays on the timer window
- Use the window close box to exit
the window without changing anything If you change the hours and/or
minutes when repetitions are active, the repetitions will use the
- Repetitions are plus the initial
timer. So, if you set a 2 minute timer with 3 repetitions, there are
going to be 4 timers (1 plus 3 repetitions).
- The "Set It Now" button clears
any previous timers (even one in progress) and establishes the settings
chosen in the window.
- The timer continues when the window is open or closed as long as CCN X remains active.
- A timer is limited to a maximum of 23 hours and 59 minutes
- Stopping a timer cancels only
the current timer. If repetitions have been specified, it will
start counting down with the next repetition.
- The sound used at timer expiration can be picked on the Preferences window.
Timer Alert Credit ----Thank you to
Stephen Sauer II and his "Steve's Alerts" for providing the default
timer alert sound. Steve may be contacted by email at: